There is a shortage of bras in Senegal and Oxfam is doing something positive about this.
By sending bras (and other items) to Dakar, they are helping the local economy, employing over 40 people, and also providing these much needed items of clothing.
Click on the image below to read more and answer these questions -
1. What is the name of the social enterprise the bras are sent to?
2. How many tonnes of clothing are sold there each year?
3. Who is the stock manager there?
4. Why is there a shortage of bras in that region?
5. Do you donate items to charity?